* Our regular Drill night is Monday, unless it is a Shop Closing Holiday, then the Drill is held on Tuesday night.
* Our regular Monthly Meeting is held the first Monday of every month, except during the summer months(July & August).
EVENTS - 2020
Updated Sunday, June 28th, 2020
All upcoming events are subject to change, depending on measures related to COVID-19 or other reasons.
* Saturday, September 26th, 2020(Tentative) - 8th Annual Boot Drive in support of Muscular Dystrophy from 11AM to 3PM at No Frills, Sobeys and Walmart.
* Sunday, October 4th, 2020 - Attendance at a 11AM Church Service at one of the churches in the community for the official beginning of Fire Prevention Week(Location to be determined).
* Sunday, October 4th, 2020 - Fire Prevention Week Community Parade beginning at 2PM from the Fire Hall and continuing through the community(More details to follow on our social media).
* Monday, October 5th to Thursday, October 8th, 2020 - Fire Prevention school visits and presentations at Sacred Heart Academy for grades Kindergarten to Seven.
* Thursday, October 8th, 2020 - Fire Prevention Week Open House at the Fire Hall beginning at 7:00PM. Come out and meet your local Firefighters, tour our Fire Hall and view our emergency vehicles/equipment, enjoy a visit from the children's favourite - Sparky the Fire Dog, along with treats and a bag of Fire Prevention Week takeaways.
* Friday, October 9th, 2020 - Fire Prevention Week daycare visits at daycares in the community.
* Saturday, October 10th, 2020 - 49th Annual Firefighters Banquet beginning at 6:30PM at St. Gabriel's Hall, with a Dance to follow at 10:30PM.
* Sunday, October 18th, 2020 - Participation in the Active for Autism Walk at 2PM at the Track and Field Complex.
* Saturday, October 31st, 2020 - Halloween treat giveaway and safety rounds. Our Firefighters will be on the streets of Marystown raising awareness of trick-or-treaters to motorists and passing out treats. Look for us in your neighbourhood and when you see us parked with our lights flashing, stop by for a treat.
* Thursday, November 5th, 2020 - Guy Fawke's Night Community Bonfire. The Bonfire will be held at the Track and Field Complex lower parking lot at 6:30PM.
* Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 - Participation in the Remembrance Day Parade and Service. The events will take place in Marystown, starting at 10:30AM from Sobeys parking lot.
* Saturday, November 28th, 2020(Tentative) - Annual Emergency Services Food Drive for local Food Banks beginning at 11AM and continuing until 3PM at No Frills, Sobeys and Walmart.
* Saturday, December 5th, 2020(Tentative) - Participation in the Annual Kinsmen Community Christmas Parade. The Parade starts from the Sacred Heart Academy/Marystown Central High School Parking Lot at 11AM(More details to follow once confirmed).