* Our regular Drill night is Monday, unless it is a Shop Closing Holiday, then the Drill is held on Tuesday night.
* Our regular Monthly Meeting is held the first Monday of every month, except during the summer months(July & August).
EVENTS - 2019
Updated Saturday, November 30th, 2019
* Please keep checking back or monitoring our social media accounts for additional events and updates!*
* Saturday, December 14th, 2019 - Participation in the Annual Kinsmen Community Christmas Parade. The Parade starts from the Sacred Heart Academy/Marystown Central High School Parking Lot at 11AM.
* Saturday, December 14th, 2019 - Community Christmas Parade of Lights hosted by our Department(same date as the Annual Kinsmen Community Christmas Parade). The Parade will start from the Sacred Heart Academy/Marystown Central High School Parking Lot at 7PM.(Parade will leave School Road, Ville Marie Driver(towards St. Gabriel's Hall), Harris Drive, and Ville Marie Drive back to School Road). Businesses and organizations are encouraged to decorate their floats in lights and join us for the parade!
EVENTS - 2020
Updated Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
* February 2020 - Event for the Annual Lions Community Winter Carnival. Details of the event will be posted a later date.
* Wednesday, April 22nd , 2020 - Participation in the Town of Marystown's Annnual Volunteer Appreciation event.
* Wednesday, May 6th, 2020 - Assisting with McHappy Day at the local McDonald's on McGettigan Boulevard.
* Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 - Assisting with the Tim Hortons' Camp Day fundraiser at the Tim Horton's on Columbia Drive.
* Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 - Participation in the Canada Day Parade and Service beginning at 10:30AM in Burin.
* Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 - Assistance with the Canada Day fireworks show at the Track and Field Complex at 10PM.
* Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 - The 14th Annual Demolition Derby fundraiser beginning at 2:00PM at the Black Brook Pit on the Highway between Burin and Marystown. Admission is $5 per person.
* Monday, August 3rd, 2020 - Assistance with the Marystown Day fireworks show at the Track and Field Complex at 10PM.
* Saturday, September 5th, 2020 - Participation in the Annual Burin Peninsula Health Care Foundation's Hospital Charity Golf Tournament at Grande Meadows Golf Course in Frenchman's Cove.
* September 2020 - Participation in the Annual Law Enforcement Torch Run for the Special Olympics at the Track and Field Complex(More details to follow).
* Wednesday, September 9th, 2020 - Beginning of the Junior Firefighter Program, registration is required. Applications(available here on the Applications and Forms page) will be due by Friday, June 12th, and need to be dropped off to the Fire Hall(rear entrance nearest the RCMP detachment), Marystown Central High School Main Office or emailed to email@example.com. For more details, please visit our Junior Firefighter page.
* Saturday, September 26th, 2020(Tentative) - 8th Annual Boot Drive in support of Muscular Dystrophy from 11AM to 3PM at No Frills, Sobeys and Walmart.
* Sunday, October 4th, 2020 - Attendance at a 11AM Church Service at one of the churches in the community for the official beginning of Fire Prevention Week(Location to be determined).
* Sunday, October 4th, 2020 - Fire Prevention Week Community Parade beginning at 2PM from the Fire Hall and continuing through the community(More details to follow on our social media).
* Monday, October 5th to Thursday, October 8th, 2020 - Fire Prevention school visits and presentations at Sacred Heart Academy for grades Kindergarten to Seven.
* Thursday, October 8th, 2020 - Fire Prevention Week Open House at the Fire Hall beginning at 7:00PM. Come out and meet your local Firefighters, tour our Fire Hall and view our emergency vehicles/equipment, enjoy a visit from the children's favourite - Sparky the Fire Dog, along with treats and a bag of Fire Prevention Week takeaways.
* Friday, October 9th, 2020 - Fire Prevention Week daycare visits at daycares in the community.
* Saturday, October 10th, 2020 - 49th Annual Firefighters Banquet beginning at 6:30PM at St. Gabriel's Hall, with a Dance to follow at 10:30PM.
* Sunday, October 18th, 2020 - Participation in the Active for Autism Walk at 2PM at the Track and Field Complex.
* Saturday, October 31st, 2020 - Halloween treat giveaway and safety rounds. Our Firefighters will be on the streets of Marystown raising awareness of trick-or-treaters to motorists and passing out treats. Look for us in your neighbourhood and when you see us parked with our lights flashing, stop by for a treat.
* Thursday, November 5th, 2020 - Guy Fawke's Night Community Bonfire. The Bonfire will be held at the Track and Field Complex lower parking lot at 6:30PM.
* Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 - Participation in the Remembrance Day Parade and Service. The events will take place in Marystown, starting at 10:30AM from Sobeys parking lot.
* Saturday, November 28th, 2020(Tentative) - Annual Emergency Services Food Drive for local Food Banks beginning at 11AM and continuing until 3PM at No Frills, Sobeys and Walmart.
* Saturday, December 5th, 2020(Tentative) - Participation in the Annual Kinsmen Community Christmas Parade. The Parade starts from the Sacred Heart Academy/Marystown Central High School Parking Lot at 11AM(More details to follow once confirmed).